Friday, September 18, 2015

Leaving on a jet plane...

I love John Denver, with no shame whatsoever. I even have his Christmas album saved to Spotify. Sometimes I listen to it in the summer.

But this isn't a post about John Denver.

A lot has happened since Miss Flora moved into her flat. I've moved across country. Had a few jobs. Found friends and family. Hiked mountains, baked cakes. Oh, and I got married to my dearest.

Between all of that, I've written, my head and my heart on display for you all to see. Having said that, I find myself thinking, is it time to move out? Has Miss Flora's Flat been settled in long enough?

I don't know. I'll continue blogging, no doubt. But I am reconsidering a lot. Different platforms, different this, different that. Maybe this blog just needs more aesthetic attention.

So, if you don't see me for a while, know that I'm pondering what to do and where to do it!

xo darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment