Sunday, June 20, 2010

Paint! I need paint!

I need some graphics or design ideas for this blog.


I should have had it planned out before I began posting.  Not only am I an impatient writer but an impatient blog designer. I couldn't wait to get up and rolling.


So if you know of a blog design/designer, free or not (Yes, I'll pay if it's smashing good!), let me know. Something vintage-looking would be nice ;-) Post ideas, comments, and helpful suggestions in the comments box.

 A new blog design is on the way, courtesy of my friend Laura of Quietude Blog. For now, I'm using the template Travel. It's not permanent but it's certainly better than flat white walls. And hey, it even looks a bit vintage, in a very contemporary, J.Crew sort of way.

Ciao, darlings --

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'd be glad to offer my help in prettying up your blog if you want it! Perhaps you can e-mail me your desires and we'll see what we can do. It'd be fun to come up with a vintageous design. :-D

    ReplyDelete